Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bridge Over the River Kwai - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
JEATH War Museum - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Thailand-Burma Railway Centre - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Lak Meuang - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Kanchanaburi Walking Street - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Khao Pun Cave - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Wat Tham Pu Wa - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Wat Metta Thamrat - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Malika Town 124 - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Wat PA Luang Ta Bua Yansampanno - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
Wat Tham Suea - 30 km / 18.7 mi
Mueang Sing Historical Park - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Ban Tha Pha Waterfall - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Giant Rain Tree - 32.9 km / 20.5 mi
Erawan National Park - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Riverkwai Resort & Spa is Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 176.6 km / 109.8 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 320 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 650.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.