Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 30 kilometers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Kamphaeng Saturday Walking Street - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Tube Trek Water Park Chiangmai - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
San Kamphaeng Hot Springs - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Bo Sang - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Chiang Mai Promenada - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Riverside - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Nong Hoi Market - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Art in Paradise - 26.8 km / 16.7 mi
Wiang Kum Kam - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Chiengmai Gymkhana Club - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Elephant Parade House - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital - 27.3 km / 16.9 mi
Wat Gatekaram - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar - 28.6 km / 17.7 mi
The preferred airport for Baanpong Lodge is Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between THB 200 and THB 500 for adults, THB 200 and THB 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures